We have re-opened all five Council owned play areas in the town from Saturday 4 July 2020
Guidance for families using our play areas safely this summer:
- Parents must read this guidance and ensure their families follow it carefully for the safety of their children and others.
- We hope you enjoy using the playground and thank you for helping to keep everyone safe by always following these simple instructions.
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage and wear and tear, but is not sanitised or disinfected.
- This is shared equipment, used at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or are self-isolating.
- You are advised that children should not use this equipment if they are clinically or extremely clinically vulnerable.
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering the playground.
- Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and as a minimum before and after using the playground.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household - current advice is to maintain at least 1m and consider wearing a face mask.
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment
- Try to avoid busy times.
- If your family is wearing disposable PPE - including face coverings and gloves - please take them home with you.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Make sure you clean touch points on play equipment such as see saws, machine handles or exercise bars before use
- Only one person or persons from a family group on any one item of equipment
Please visit www.charnwood.gov.uk/coronavirus for information and updates on all service changes and closures. Please continue to maintain social distancing, avoid gathering in groups and practice frequent hand washing at all times.
Posted: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 15:52 by Ursula Southan