NOTICE OF REVIEW OF POLLING DISTRICTS, POLLING PLACES AND POLLING STATIONS
- Notice is hereby given that Charnwood Borough Council ('the Council') is conducting a review of the polling districts, polling places and polling stations that fall within the Borough of Charnwood.
- The (Acting) Returning Officer (ARO) for the Parliamentary Constituencies of Charnwood and Loughborough will make comment on the proposals and those representations will be published on the Council's website and notice boards in accordance with the timetable set out below.
- Electors within the Borough of Charnwood, or the Parliamentary Constituencies of Charnwood or Loughborough, may make a representation.
- The Council would welcome the views of all residents, particularly disabled residents, or any person or body with expertise in access for persons with any type of disability, on the proposals, and ARO's representation, or any other related matters.
- Persons or bodies making representations should, if possible, give alternative places that may be used as polling places.
- Comments and representations may be submitted as follows:
By post: Electoral Services, Charnwood Borough Council, Southfield Road, Loughborough, LE11 2TX
By email: email@example.com
7.Documents relating to the review can be inspected on the Council's website at www.charnwood.gov.uk/pollingreview or at the Council's offices.
8.Timetable for the Review:
1 October 2018
Publication of notice and commencement of the review.
Start of public consultation period.
12 November 2018
Publication of the (Acting) Returning Officer's comments and
12 December 2018
Public consultation period closes
21 January 2019
Final proposals considered at full
meeting of Charnwood Borough
Posted: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 11:12 by Ursula Southan